Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: independent Component #2


1. 
For my 30 hours I plan on preparing and performing for the talent show in April. 
2.  I will practice my performance for the talent show. I'm also consider making a "review form" which I can give to people as a form of peer review. If I ask other people to review my performance then maybe I can receive some advice in order to improve. I can also do a "pre-talent show" performance where I can perform my song before the actual talent show as a final rehearsal. I will also be working with my mentor to help me improve my performance. 
3.  Completing this as my senior project will help me practice my performing skills with a larger audience. 



1 comment:

  1. This is fine as long as you make sure that your IC2 hours are different from mentorship hours. I would say that you should be doing lots of rehearsals and asking for feedback. Make sure some of these people know something about music and performing in general. I'd be happy to help you develop a feedback form.

    ReplyDelete