Saturday, November 30, 2013

Additional Post: November

I am in the middle of setting up some more gigs so that I can practice my performance and vocal skills! Since it is the holiday season, there are many community events that are searching for performers so I'm attempting to branch out to as many as I can. I am also in the middle of creating a studio to collaborate on some songs with my sister. So far, we have all the equipment necessary - mic, control panel, earphones, etc. We need to build a proper sound space in order to record. The song we are currently working with (lyrics) is called "Name the City After Us".

Since I am just over the cold, I  decided to try out a new song for open mics. This is my first time singing "Royals" by Lorde, so I have to go through a process of adjusting the song so that it fits nicely with my voice. Here is the audio clip of my first attempt.





No comments:

Post a Comment