Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Independent Component Approval #1


1. Something I would like to do for the 30 hours of my independent component is to go on a "open-mic tour". So basically every weekend I would go visit at the least 2 open mic (performance opportunities) across southern California.  Every performance I do would be recorded, and posted up on my blog and a Youtube channel where I would reflect on my performance. After my 30 hours I would take what I've learned and help I-Poly's High School Music Club prepare a performance for the school. 

2.  I would like to keep a log of hours I spent practicing and training for my performances. I would write a bit about what I've learned or achieved. I would also keep a channel with the recorded videos and reflection on my open mic performances. 

3.  Regularly performing at events such as open mic will get me to be accustomed with performing, and also improving on my performing skills. 
Also attending things such as open- mic can give me a chance to network which is always important in the entertainment industry. Booking shows will help me become familiar with the business side of the music industry. Practicing and training I will recieve will help with vocal development.  

-Lupe Lara 
10/02/13


No comments:

Post a Comment