Monday, September 30, 2013

Additional Post: September

Hey-yo!
This month I want to blog about one of the most exciting things that occurred for me this month relating with my senior project!
On the 29th, my sister told me that the radio station Power 106 was having a contest that day. The contest was basically a spin-off on the television show "The Voice". Right when I found out, my sister drove me over to the location where I had to sing for one of the radio's host, Louie G.
Louie G told me before I left that he was going to play my audio on Power 106 the following morning!
Getting to here my voice on the radio was one of the most surreal things I have ever experienced. Not only was it really cool but it has also motivated me to work even harder at accomplishing my dreams.


Here's a picture of my with the radio host, Louie G, after my audition.

I'm hoping to receive the audio file soon so that I can post it for all to hear! 

-Lupe Lara
9/30/13

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, Lupe! So, you did get to hear yourself? Please also make sure to proofread. (hear vs. here).

    ReplyDelete