Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog #6 Second Interview

My mentor is Miss. Lesa J. She is the CEO of a music promotional group called bricktoyaface. She was actually the person I did the first interview with.
I am going to be getting an additional mentor simply because Lesa would not be able to provide with all the hours I need.

5 Questions I can ask about her background:

  • What influenced/motivated you to start the bricktoyaface promotional group?
  • How long have you been in the industry?
  • What do you believe is one of the most important factors needed to survive in this industry? 
  • Have you had any prior experience/ schooling?
  • What does being successful mean to you?
I'm going to be getting another mentor soon so these questions might change if I start working with him/her before this interview is due. 

-Lupe Lara
09/18/13

1 comment:

  1. 2...short answer...rephrase
    3....why?
    4...yes/no
    5...be specific

    Please revise these, and send me the link.

    ReplyDelete