Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog #8: Research and Working EQ


EQ:
What is the most essential skill/action a music performer should master in order to be successful in the entertainment industry?

  • Supporting a neutral balanced body position to prevent pressure on the larynx - maintaining a healthy strong voice. 
  • Using imagery to create resonance in your voice and personality in your performance. 
The most important source I have used so far is the book The Working Singer's Handbook. It has not only explained technique but has also talked about working in the field. 


My mentor is the CEO of the promotional group Lesa J but I am hoping to find another mentor. I am planning to being volunteering with my church's choir. I am also participating in any events I can find that relate to my topic - example: Power 106 The Voice Competition. 

Lupe
10/16/13

No comments:

Post a Comment