Thursday, May 22, 2014

Senior Project Reflection

Title: Senior Project Reflection
Label: Presentation
Directions: Please answer the following questions and turn it in to the blog.
Due Date: The day after your block presentation by 8:00 A.M.


(1) Positive Statement
I am most proud of the creativity and quality of content that I put into my senior presentation. I used many mediums to present my info in- i.e. videos, audience interaction, diagrams, and hands-on props/materials. I believe containing all this is what made me excited to present and what made a fun exciting experience for my class room. 

(2) Questions to Consider

a.    Considering all I accomplished with my presentation, and the successful end result I would give myself an AE. 

b.    For the overall senior project I would give myself a P+, if not an AE because I feel like I worked really hard and attempted to go beyond what was expected of me on all components since I have a topic that I am authentically passionate about. 


(3) The presentations (10min. 30min.) we did throughout the year is what really worked for me. They truly helped prepare me for the final presentation and they got me to find a specific direction for my senior project. 

(4) What didn't work for me was the ESA because I had an arts project so it was difficult for me to find data to create statistics. If I would have known that it would have been that difficult to find the data I would have started earlier and became more creative with my search process. 

(5) Finding Value
The senior project really helped me improve in my performance skills and assisted me in understanding what I want to do in music for my future. Throughout the senior project I've discovered that I love songwriting and composing maybe a bit more than performing. The research that I did helped lead me into songwriting and composing and I am minoring in music when I begin to attend school this coming fall- with an emphasis in composing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment