Saturday, March 29, 2014

Additional Post: March

Since the talent show is coming up very soon (3 days exactly) I thought I should probably mention that somewhere in my blog. 
I was intending to do an original song of my own that I have been working on for quite some time now. However due to a high demand of slots for the talent show I wasn't able to do that. Instead I'm going to be performing a lovely song called "Everything Has Changed"  by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran with a fellow peer, Angel Flores.
My big goal is to be able to play guitar as an accompaniment, which would be my first time doing so. 
At the moment I'm really trying to master my chords structure since at times my finger placement can be a bit off. 
The chord that is giving me the most trouble is the D chord, which looks like this:


It is one of the easier chords in the song but it will be the death of me. Practice makes "perfect" so I won't stop trying to replicate it until it sounds right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment