Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog #13

Content:

1. Positive Statement

I am most proud of how I supported my answer. I feel like my content was really strong and factual and I was able to support it with my resources.

2. Questions to Consider
       a. 
 P  -      

       b. I would give myself a P- because I feel I covered everything that as required of me. I spoke over the 10 minute minimum, I introduced my EQ, did a hook, I mentioned my mentor and resources. I do feel that maybe my activity could have been a little more organized. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

The props that I brought really worked for me because I was able to demonstrate a lot of what I was teaching using the props. My hook activity also worked because I thought it was fun but at the same time it connected to what I was teaching in my presentation.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I would have maybe prepared a bit more for the "unexpected" for my activity. I would have also done something about converting my presentation to a program that actually worked on the computer.
5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  

No comments:

Post a Comment